Your cart is empty.

Now viewing your cart.

Edit « »
Subtotal: 0.00
Basket
Account Support
Announcement

TYCOON Luxury Playing Cards

Produced in collaboration with Steve Cohen at the prestigious Waldorf Astoria Hotel.More Details

Dan and Dave Buck You are now viewing the Dan and Dave Buck thread.
  1. #1 November 14th, 2007

Default Dan and Dave Buck

I have a question for Dan and Dave Buck so can you guys please reply back or if anyone in the forums know feel free to also reply

I was just wondering is Dan and Dave Buck currently working on a project or DVD???When will there next release be and what will it be...more flourishes????or some magic ??

Thanks
    -Wilson

2. #2 November 14th, 2007

have you mastered everything on the trilogy? if so, then wait for everyone else to catch up, and then a year or two, something might be planned then. I doubt there will be anything major for a while

3. #3 November 14th, 2007

there working 9n somethuing search the site and youll find the answer

remember cerca trova

4. #4 November 14th, 2007

Dave and I are actually working on a handful of projects right now. That's why we've been so quiet around the forums lately. The Trilogy was just the beginning.

1. The dananddave Deck is coming early next year.

2. A new set of notes is in the works (we hope to have these out by March as we'll be traveling to France for a short run of lectures)

3. We have plans to release a follow-up or BONUS DISC for The Trilogy next summer called andthensome.

There's more coming from dananddave. Much more...

Cheers,
    dan

5. #5 November 14th, 2007

do you know exactly when and where you will be in france?

6. #6 November 14th, 2007

Whats going to be on andthensome? Flourishes, tricks, more of everythingelse?

Follow me on twitter or get probed with a fork- www.twitter.com/Creeper562
  7. #7 November 14th, 2007

Looking foward to the DnD deck!

Just a off topic note.
    Bucks, look at your name it says "dananddave is online" someone who can may want to change the script for them or w.e they have to do so it says "dananddave are online"

-Joe

8. #8 November 14th, 2007

Quote Originally Posted by JoeBennett View Post

Just a off topic note.
    Bucks, look at your name it says "dananddave is online" someone who can may want to change the script for them or w.e they have to do so it says "dananddave are online"

-Joe
    That would be quite complicated for such a minority.

As for the stuff, sounds good, can't wait to see what the deck will look like.

9. #9 November 14th, 2007

Quote Originally Posted by JoeBennett View Post

Just a off topic note.

-Joe
    Nice job for spotting that, but in this case dananddave would be a username, and it's just like saying "sky_lark is online". If the username was actually a formal name, then I could see what you mean.

Gah, I don't really know what I'm talking about lol. Hehe.

“Magic is believing in yourself, if you can do that, you can make anything happen.” -- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
    10/2/07
  10. #10 November 14th, 2007

I can't wait to see the DnD deck. Im so excited!

People don't trust magicians, cause we lie for a living