Your cart is empty.

Now viewing your cart.

Edit « »
Subtotal: 0.00
Checkout
Account Support
Announcement

Holiday Contest 2014

Meet your favorite theory11 artist, win free playing cards, or gain instant Elite Membership!More Details

Anything is Possible Bottle You are now viewing the Anything is Possible Bottle thread.
  1. #1 November 24th, 2009

Post Anything is Possible Bottle

So after looking around and some reading i learned how to do
    Eng's Bottle but im stumped on how its done with a "sealed" deck.

i know i can get sticker seals and get that part done, but the cellophane is stumping me.

does anyone know if i can buy plastic bike seals?

2. #2 November 24th, 2009

Just be careful with the cellophane when you take it off. You can buy deck seals at Ellusionist. 20 for 5 bucks or something like that.

Ian

Quote Originally Posted by DannyT View Post
    What do Obama and Daniel Madison have in common?
    Both promised Change, but so far . . . . . nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor
    Or you can throw a duck at the spec and do a top change.
    "We goin' to hell, and I'm driving!" - Chris Kenner
  3. #3 November 24th, 2009

Quote Originally Posted by wZEnigma View Post
    Just be careful with the cellophane when you take it off. You can buy deck seals at Ellusionist. 20 for 5 bucks or something like that.

Ian
    yeah i was thinking about that as well, i dont have a sealed deck running around at the moment to mess with it, seems like a fun winter break project, perhaps i can make one or two for xmas presents

4. #4 November 24th, 2009

Shoot, if you guys succeed in making one by next year, take a picture and post it, I would love to see your work.

Sincerely,
    David

5. #5 November 24th, 2009

i need to find a bottle first, might use the bottle of Jack thats over there. *looks at the table* almost done

6. #6 November 24th, 2009

Stop it! You're making me thirsty now.

7. #7 December 2nd, 2009

Hiya Gang!

I do a weekly check on Google to see if there's anything new going on with my "Anything Is Possible" bottle and came across this thread. I was a bit surprised though to see that's it essentially a thread asking for exposure.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think it was posted maliciously or anything (as I'm sure the poster was just curious) and I'm a massive supporter of Theory 11- I just think we may need to be aware that sometimes when we ask for things that it can affect creators and their work.

I just wanted to get that off my chest. Best of luck with your search, hopefully done in private, and welcome to the world where Anything Is Possible.

All my best,

Jamie D. Grant
    www.whatizit.net

8. #8 December 5th, 2009

I made a thread on this a while back, I'm in the same place, last year I learned how this is done and I find that a Sobe bottle works best, it is the perfect size for the deck and easy to work with, and the design of the bottle looks sweet. The labels are easy to peel off and goo gone takes the adhesive off no prob.

http://www.bevnet.com/news/images/20...20ozLineUp.jpg

There perfect, good luck.

-
    -
    -
    -
    When you doubt the path you trod thus far,
    When the hand you held is lost to you,
    Gaze anew at the heart...for all answers are within.
    -
    -
    -
    -
  9. #9 December 5th, 2009

oo thanks for the tip, eventually id like to use some sort of whiskey bottle, but thats probably me being an alcoholic

10. #10 February 23rd, 2013

Hey dude i just made one in less than 50 min. i put a green artifice in it and looks amazing