Your cart is empty.

Now viewing your cart.

Edit « »
Subtotal: 0.00
Basket
Account Support
Announcement

TYCOON Luxury Playing Cards

Produced in collaboration with Steve Cohen at the prestigious Waldorf Astoria Hotel.More Details

Aspire to Inspire: Michael Matthews Story You are now viewing the Aspire to Inspire: Michael Matthews Story thread.
  1. #11 October 8th, 2009

Incredible story of courage and strength - 'inspiring' doesn't do it justice. Huge thanks to Tom and Michael for sharing this.

...sometimes its in our weakest that we find strength and others can find it too.
    Words to live by.

-----------------------------
    twitter :: follow.it
    facebook :: friend.it
  2. #12 October 9th, 2009

I realize I didn't make it clearer in my original post, but Michael has been cancer free for over a year now. While there are very few certainties in life, it is very hopeful at this point that the cancer will never return.

// tom.isaacson
    theory11.artist
  3. #13 October 11th, 2009

I find his story very powerful. It takes a great deal of strength to fight cancer and Im glad to know magic still carries foward in him. I lost one of my good friends to lukiemia this weekend. He gave it his all.

"Do or do not, there is no try."-Yoda
    Formerly dillusion
    Lets Talk! cbmagician@aol.com
  4. #14 October 13th, 2009

Quote Originally Posted by TomIsaacson View Post
    I realize I didn't make it clearer in my original post, but Michael has been cancer free for over a year now. While there are very few certainties in life, it is very hopeful at this point that the cancer will never return.
    Wow, I misunderstood it the first time, but that's a good kind of mistake in this case.

I have a few people in my life who have fought or are fighting cancer. It's inspiring to hear success stories here and there.

I am Tim Silva. Follow me on Facebook & Twitter
    I have OCD (Obsessive Cardistry Disorder).