Your cart is empty.

Now viewing your cart.

Edit « »
Subtotal: 0.00
Basket
Account Support
Announcement

TYCOON Luxury Playing Cards

Produced in collaboration with Steve Cohen at the prestigious Waldorf Astoria Hotel.More Details

Karnival Deck - By BigBlindMedia You are now viewing the Karnival Deck - By BigBlindMedia thread.
  1. #1 August 28th, 2008

Default Karnival Deck - By BigBlindMedia

sup
    check it out the first photograph of their deck to be released in winter 2008.
    i personally think it has a really elegant and simple design.I actully prefer the image i inverted (the black deck)
    what do you think?

NOTE: i inverted the second image on paint they are not as far as i know releaseing the black deck.

i dont know the price how ever i do know that they will be sold over at bigblindmedia.

www.bigblindmedia.com

if you want more info join there mailing list for free gifts and special offers.

"well this video just shows the joker and the back design

http://www.bigblindmedia.com/karnival.htm"- quoted from unleasher

all the best
    Alexb out

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	bigblindmedia-Karnival deck.jpg
Views:	370
Size:	87.0 KB
ID:	923  
    Attached Images
    "... A group of magicians, is referred to as a misdirection of magicians." - Wikipedia (yes it really said that lol)
  2. #2 August 28th, 2008

although it has the splattered paint touch which i usually do not like, in this case i think the design is pretty cool, i rather like em

Brick of massas on ebay with No Reserve (started 1/22/09)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=320334261155
  3. #3 August 28th, 2008

Those are some hardcore cards.

zeedub81=zeedub93
    website
    youtube
  4. #4 August 28th, 2008

These looks awesome from the case... can you please post extra info.... like where they will be sold and the price

one of the SNC winners 7-26-08

"The secret to life is to enjoy the pleasure, of being terribly, terribly, deceived" - Oscar Wilde
  5. #5 August 28th, 2008

sup
    i dont know the price how ever i do know that they will be sold over at bigblindmedia.

www.bigblindmedia.com

if you want more info join there mailing list for free gifts and special offers.

all the best

"... A group of magicians, is referred to as a misdirection of magicians." - Wikipedia (yes it really said that lol)
  6. #6 August 28th, 2008

Thanks for the info... just a question are they legit (the company/website)?

one of the SNC winners 7-26-08

"The secret to life is to enjoy the pleasure, of being terribly, terribly, deceived" - Oscar Wilde
  7. #7 August 28th, 2008

well this video just shows the joker and the back design

http://www.bigblindmedia.com/karnival.htm

wAtCH cLOSeR!
  8. #8 August 28th, 2008

"Thanks for the info... just a question are they legit (the company/website)?"

oh yeah there a great company with great products and great people that run it, i've meet owen at blackpool he's one of the nicest guys ive ever met. they have free shipping all over the world too.

i have several of there products and not one has disapointed me.

hope i helped.
    speak to ya soon

9. #9 August 28th, 2008

Big Blind Media is where it's at.
    They are legit.
    You can get most their products off magicproshop or penguin for cheaper than what they list though.

10. #10 August 28th, 2008

looks awesome both the white and the black

Keep the secrets dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Deechristopher View Post
    I was thinking, hmmm Louis is about to catch the Wrath page...maybe I should review it...

D.